Why Agile? DEVOPSdigest asked the experts for their opinions on what are the most important advantages of being Agile. Part 3 covers how Agile enables you to grow and adapt to change ...
Venafi announced the Venafi Technology Network, a new program designed to connect leading certificate authorities, security technologies, DevOps platforms and cloud services with the real time key and certificate intelligence necessary to orchestrate and protect machine identities available from Venafi.
“From containers in data centers to cloud services to IoT devices, the growth of machines on enterprise networks is skyrocketing,” said Kevin Bocek, Chief Security Strategist for Venafi. “In today’s ultrafast, complex business environment it’s critical that organizations have the ability to protect machine identities at speed and scale across their entire global ecosystem. The only way to accomplish this is with a machine identity protection platform that delivers automated intelligence to every part of the enterprise technology ecosystem that needs real time information on cryptographic keys and digital certificates.”
The Venafi Technology Partner Network brings together the leading machine identity protection platform with security, application performance, DevOps, and cloud technologies allowing mutual customers to:
- Automate and secure the complete lifecycle of machine identities across global, extended, hybrid networks – from the data center, to the cloud, to IoT and mobile devices.
- Gain complete visibility into all certificates associated with any organization, including those used in short-lived, cloud, virtual and DevOps environments.
- Automate real-time response to elastic demands for keys and certificates, while retaining the agility to respond instantly to new threats and events like SHA-2 migration, certificate authority compromises and cloud service failures.
- Effectively use and maintain new technologies like short-lived certificates and Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC).
- Comply with National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) mandates and other industry regulatory requirements.
The Venafi Technology Network brings together industry leaders that issue, automate, and use keys and certificates to protect machine identities, scale the use of encryption, and make sure cyber attackers can’t hide in encrypted traffic. Venafi Adaptable Driver technology and REST APIs make integration easy and fast. The program currently includes over 1000 different integrations across industry leading certificate authorities, application servers, load balancers, cloud services, threat protection and DevOps platforms.